Hello,

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013, Горан Обрадовић wrote:

Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 23:55:28

Around 2000 (~0.01%) revisions from replicated srwiki_p database seem
to be missing on Toolserver.

For example, revision 5242120 exists in database[1], but doesn't exist
on Toolserver.

Does anybody know the reason for this anomaly?

This reminds me of a big bug I was not able to track down.
It seems we have database inconsistencies quite soon after we setup fresh data
from WMF db servers.
This problem occurs even if we only use the replication integrated into MySQL.

I wrote to the database gurus at WMF about that some weeks ago but I got no
mail back and I dont know how to resolve this issue.

Sorry to have to say this but I am afraid even a new setup s3 would only be a
very temporary fix.

Cheers
        Marlen/nosy