Hi Marc,

Op 29-4-2013 1:22, Marc A. Pelletier schreef:
On 04/28/2013 07:15 PM, DaB. wrote:
Even more useful would have been a "We improved since last time, please come
and check again".
Well, I /do/ take some pains to post regular updates, on labs-l and here
as well.  :-)  Watch for emails from me (generally on Mondays) on those
lists.
My point was the *now* part. I'm confident that labs will become awesome, stable and much better than the Toolserver is right now in some point in the future, but it isn't right now. Moving to early gives bad user experience and gives disappointed users who turn their back on it (like me).

Maarten