For all Amsterdam hackathon attendees

We've made a first draft of the programme for the Amsterdam Hackathon. We
have room for 6 workshops which will be run twice over the course of the
Hackathon.

Which topics should we cover in them? Based on your motivations, we've made
a list of the top 8 topics that seem to be of interest. Please take a look
at the page and let us know which topics you'd be most interested in:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Hackathon_2013/Topics

For some of these workshops we're still looking for presenters. Are you
interested? Let us know! (hackat...@wikimedia.nl)

Think you could fill a 1h (interactive) workshop for one of these topics,
but you're not sure?  I'll help you create a workshop and help you practice
beforehand.

Finne (henna)
On behalf of the programme committee