Jim,
It is hard for me to come on TB at 0600 as on most days as we go to the island late afternoon to avoid the heat while we work on things. (Yesterday we rearranged our filters to reduce interference.) By the time we get back it is dark and often past 0600. Will keep on trying to come on just after our SS but also at least by 0800 for NA SR. Tonight I was on TB until our SR, trying for E. EU but only worked to R7.

Set up a DHDL RX antenna yesterday but it was picking up generator noise. Will move it today to reduce noise.
GL and 73,
George