George,

Your station sounded really good this morning under rough conditions here.
There were storms rolling through just out to my W and NW creating lots of
lightening
static and crashes. Your 160 signal was a bit stronger than the 80m signal,
albeit,
buy the time we worked on 80m the storms had worked their way closer, and it was
very difficult to get consistent copy on each transmission. Rapid QSB was
another factor.
It was a much easier copy on you on 160, although it took about a half hour of
calling you off and on before you heard my call. Storm static here on 160 with
the
occasional crashes was a constant S5-6. Your signal strength was just at or
slightly over
S6 and pretty much 100% copy when I finally started hearing you.
Excellent RX ears out there to have heard my LP/low antenna signal! Thanks for
the top
band and 80m Qs. New entity on those two bands. Much appreciated. Now it's time
for some
sleep tonight!

73 and GL DX
Gene, N9TF