On 9/2/2024 7:55 AM, VE6WZ_Steve wrote:
VE6WZ will be QRT from the HF bands above 160m.

Thanks for the detailed report, Steve. Very sorry to hear of your loss, but glad to see that you've come through it as well as you did, the result of thinking fast and making the right decision!

Your achievements with designing, building, and maintaining that great station have been monumental. I have the greatest respect for it, far more than those who roll into a station someone else has built, call CQ, build contest scores, and pat themselves on the back. I also greatly appreciate the extensive writing you have done about it. You are an inspiration to us all, especially to the engineers among us!

73, Jim K9YC