Yes, very good conditions despite some QRN in NA.  I got on 2 nights ago after 
Andy went QRT and I worked 7 EU stations, including two French ops I’ve never 
worked before on 160 and one was running a dipole and a KW. I also worked a 
100w EU station.  OK1CF was a solid S9. 

For the USA morning opening, NL7M has been very workable, along with some VK/ZL 
stations. DU7ET has been on, and this morning he was hitting the VE6 RBN on the 
30’s, but no one was on from the west coast (at least when I was on). 

KP4AA was running JA on FT8 this morning too. 

With low/no sunspots and low K-index, 160 has been good!

73 , Kenny K2KW 

> Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2026 14:57:13 +0000 (UTC)
> From: Andree DL8LAS <[email protected]>
> To: topband reflector <[email protected]>
> Subject: Topband: DX 160m EU NA
> Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
> 
> Hey topbanders,?nice condx last days, but less activity from NA. I had 4 QSOs 
> with Steve VE6WZ this days. So,? please stay on your radio for EU. Best time 
> is from 3 to 5 UTC.?I will be qrv next days and hope to work you.73 Andy 
> DL8LAS?
> 
> 
> -..? .-..? ---..? .-..? .-? ...
> 
> T: +49 160 93953798
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Subject: Digest Footer
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Topband mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/topband
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> End of Topband Digest, Vol 285, Issue 8
> ***************************************

_________________
Searchable Archives: http://www.contesting.com/_topband - Topband Reflector

Reply via email to