I was late to get to the band last night but still got 12 EUs in the log in spite of no RX antennas yet on EU (waiting for crops to come out).  Looking forward to some more much improved conditions.  Several of the EU stations last night were borderline loud.  It's nice to see some good CW activity and last night had quite a bit of it.  Can't wait to get the seasonal RX antennas back up.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS
Iowa

On 9/23/2026 12:31 PM, Andree DL8LAS via Topband wrote:
Hey again,
what a nice activity this morning from NA, band was in a very good shape.I 
worked 13x NA, also VE6, VE7.
This was really fun.
Thanks to all of you to be qrv.
I will be again on 160m  this night.
73 Andy DL8LAS


-..  .-..  ---..  .-..  .-  ...

T: +49 160 93953798
_________________
Searchable Archives: http://www.contesting.com/_topband - Topband Reflector

_________________
Searchable Archives: http://www.contesting.com/_topband - Topband Reflector

Reply via email to