> - what are your plans for support of OWL2?

We need to distinguish between editing and inferencing support for OWL
2.

Strictly speaking we already support editing OWL 2 ontologies - just
add the properties such as owl:key and owl:propertyChain (or import a
model that defines them) and use the generic form editors to use them.
We will likely make this more convenient in the near future,
especially to provide convenient editors for things that really should
have better rendering (like property chains).

Inferencing of OWL 2 RL is supported using SPIN - see today's blog
entry:

OWL 2 RL in SPARQL using SPIN

The same mechanism could be applied to cover additional segments of
OWL 2 (or any other language that can be expressed using SPIN/SPARQL)
if someone needs them.

Other options include using Pellet 2 if someone wants to contribute a
plug-in for that (see other discussion on this list).

> - what are your plans for support of RIF?

We are monitoring what is happening with RIF and may include it in
future versions, but very unlikely for 3.0. I am also not sure how
such a RIF support would look like: what would you expect it to do?

> - do you plan to integrate virtuoso like allegro, sesame etc?

As far as I know this is already done: Virtuoso has a Sesame interface
and can thus be used as a Sesame remote repository.

> - will you add further support for quads (e.g. in the triple view)?

The TBC support for named graphs is such that you will have a
different base URI for each named graph. Since the Triples View can be
filtered by base URIs you can essentially see each named graph
individually.

Holger