Hi Alex,

yes and I would even claim that TopBraid is the best SPARQL tool on
the market right now.

To get started, TBC SE contains a SPARQL View which is visible by
default in the lower half of the screen. Otherwise go to Window > Show
View > SPARQL to open it. This allows you to run any SPARQL query on
the currently open model, including SELECT, CONSTRUCT and ASK queries.

There are tons of advanced features using SPARQL, including SPIN

http://www.topquadrant.com/topbraid/composer/spin.html

and SPARQLMotion

http://www.topquadrant.com/sparqlmotion/

The help included in TBC will help you get started (Help > Help
Contents > TopBraid Composer.

Please don't hesitate to ask here if you have further questions on
details.

Regards,
Holger