Scott,

I used another way to kind of solve the problem. I re-ran the whole
thing, run reference for both of them, and then import one to the
other, and then run reference. It worked. The original problem was
quite complicate, I did not catch the screenshots to show you. Sorry
for that. I thought the Error log can tell you the details.

I am so glad to find out this user forum that I can ask questions. And
you response my questions that promptly. Thank you.

Mingzhen