Ah, and there is a trick: paste the following SPARQL query into the
SPARQL view

SELECT ?property
WHERE {
     ?property tops:relevantPropertiesOfClass ?this
}

Whenever you change to another class, it will list the "relevant"
properties as query results. Note that ?this triggers automatic
execution whenever the selected resource changes.

Holger