Jamal,

In that case, you have two choices:

Choice 1: Change -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 value to -Dfile.encoding=UTF-16LE

Choice 2: You can also manage the encoding at Project level. Here are the instructions: - Right click on a project (top-level folder) in the Navigator, and select Properties
- In Properties dialog box, click on Resource.
- When Resource appears in the box, find "Text file encoding". Select "Other", and "UTF-16LE" from the drop-down list.

One of the two above may work.

Gokhan