Arif,

The exception is caused by the fact that Java, which TopBraid Composer is using, doesn't recognize the CA (certification authority) that issued the SSL certificate for the secure (HTTPS) news feeds site, that your import news feeds module attempts to import.

There are two solutions to this:

Solution 1: If possible and if it exists, please use an unsecure link (HTTP) to import the news feeds. Solution 2: Import the public certificate of the CA to your Java environment, so TopBraid Composer recognizes the CA, and import news feeds would work. Here are the instructions: 1-) Run TopBraid Composer, from the menu, click on Preferences. In the Preferences dialog, select Java > Installed JREs, and from the list of Installed JREs, find the selected one, and write down its location. 2-) Using the location that you wrote down above as your default Java location, follow the instructions at this link:
http://www.webapper.com/blog/index.php/2007/02/09/troubleshooting-javaxnetsslsslhandshakeexception/

If possible, I can look at it as well, if you send the secure link to me, but probably my answer will again cover the above solutions.

However, in general, most of the well-known certificate authorities are known to Java and you may not face the issue with other sites you will be connecting to.

Gokhan