Arif,

Is it possible for you to send me just a snippet - few lines of the tab-delimited file with the illegal characters, so I could test it as well?

Thanks,
Gokhan

On 6/7/2011 9:32 AM, ArifD wrote:
I imported some instances from a tab-delimited file and all went
fine.  When I restarted the application I could not open the update
ttl file and was getting errors with Jena throwing an exception due to
illegal characters in the uri.  I edited the file in a text editor and
removed the "[INT]" characters that were causing the problem and the
file opened without any issue after I restarted.