I tried <http://sws.geonames.org/1726700/> and <http://sws.geonames.org/1726705/>, and I didn't get any errors. From the error logs and discussion in the thread, I think the server of that website has some issues, working some of the time and not the other.

Gokhan

On 9/11/2011 9:44 AM, Irene Polikoff wrote:

http://sws.geonames.org/3128760/ returns 404 when I type it directly Firefox

I tried doing this using http://sws.geonames.org/1726705/ and http://sws.geonames.org/1726700/. I got the Java error, clicked OK and then got all the triples.

Note that while all the triples are there, you will not see on the form predicates that are missing type declarations e.g., gn:name, but as soon as you add the type, they will appear on the form. This is because without the type, TBC does not know how to display them.

We will check to see what is causing the error to be shown and how to suppress/catch it.

Regards,

Irene

-----Original Message-----
From: topbraid-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:topbraid-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of PaulZH
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 5:25 AM
To: TopBraid Suite Users
Subject: [topbraid-users] Re: Explore/import this namespace

Scott,

Apologies for not having been more precise.

The context is TBCME 3.5.2.v20110828-2200R on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1

(11B26).

Being in the Form pane of a resource.

Having a property dct:coverage with value <http://sws.geonames.org/

3128760/>.

At the end of the field there is a button to get to the available

actions of which ''explore/import this namespace" is one.

Choosing this leads to the Java error.

I do'nt have difficulties at all when trying to retrieve these data

with other tools:

e.g.

curl -H "Accept:application/rdf+xml" --location http://sws.geonames.org/3128760/

gives me the rdf;

using the REST Client for Firefox gives me the rdf;

clicking the link in the forum, as you did, returns the HTML

rendition.

Paul

topbraid-users@googlegroups.com

topbraid-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com