Hello Aza,

Are you adding the plugin directly into TopBraid Composer? That might cause some issues, because pure TopBraid Composer package doesn't support custom plugin development.

Instead, I would suggest you to follow the instructions at:
http://www.topquadrant.com/products/TB_EUM.html

and then integrate your plugin into TopBraid Composer.

Gokhan