Paul,

I did further testing. TBC 3.5.4 works fine using Sesame 2.5 with regards to editing the anonymous nodes.

However, when I hover around the anonymous nodes in the form, TBC becomes unresponsive for a while, and then produces several warning like "Failed to convert node: @node.......". This happens both in TBC 3.5.4 and 3.6.0B. Was it this issue that you experienced?

This might be a TBC-related warning, so I will look into it.

Thanks,
Gokhan