Hello Rune,

Yes, if you could send the Sesame address directly to my email address at:

gsoy...@topquadrant.com

then I could look at it. Although TBC-ME is backwards compatible with all Sesame 2 versions, I would also suggest trying Sesame 2.6.x with TBC-ME 3.6 as we updated TBC to use the Sesame 2.6.2 adapter.

Gokhan