Hello Arif,

We haven't done a change in the code regarding the SSL certificates. That is a low level Java issue for which we don't unfortunately have an immediate fix.

A possible fix is to add your certificate to the keys file where Java registers certificates.

Another fix is to avoid "https" addresses, which require SSL certification.

Gokhan