Mark,

The closest to crosstab data, that I could think of, is Instances View in
TopBraid Composer. In this view, you can see instances and their values.
You can also edit literal values, but currently not resource values. An
example looks like the following, which gets displayed when you
double-click on Person class in kennedys.ttl:

[image: Inline image 1]

By default, only domain properties of a class are displayed. You can
configure what properties can be displayed by clicking at the down-pointing
arrow in Instances View and clicking on "Select column properties...". It
brings up a dialog like this:

Gokhan

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Mark Green <drmoos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think there's some confusion, I'm not talking about importing crosstab
> data, I want to display a crosstab-style view for editing the data in the
> triplestore.
>
> I notice that the "create matrix" command in SPARQLMotion produces the
> kind of view I want but does not make it editable.  Is it possible to
> create an editable view?
>

>  -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include Enterprise
> Vocabulary Network (EVN), TopBraid Composer, TopBraid Live,
> TopBraid Ensemble, SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
> To post to this group, send email to
> topbraid-users@googlegroups.com
> topbraid-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/topbraid-users?hl=en

Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include Enterprise Vocabulary
Network (EVN), TopBraid Composer, TopBraid Live,
TopBraid Ensemble, SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
To post to this group, send email to
topbraid-users@googlegroups.com
topbraid-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at