Dear all,
I've always loved the way the SPIN vocabulary can be used to "model" and
store SPARQL queries together with RDF data.
Now I'm facing the need to link a SPARQL SELECT query "object" - modelled
with SPIN - to its results, which are again RDF resources.

I was wondering if anybody else has ever felt the same need and, in case,
if anybody has created/defined an RDF property to link queries and their
respective results.
(Of course I can model it on my own, I was just curious if this happened
before).

Thanks in advance,
Irene

--