Hi Scott,

No, unfortunately this happens to me and an experienced colleague who just
worked around it with xpath to avoid the impossible conversion.

So I have an xsd:string stored in a ?xmlStringResult output variable from
the PostRequest.
I see the XML in debug, very well formed and including the <?..> antet.
Then I have an XML return node, which shows binding xml with the same text
(it is a sparql expression binding, the usual that i use).
Coming out of the function and going to the next node in the upper
function, the next module is another function expecting an rdf:XMLLiteral
typed value.
I see in debugger that that parameter is not bound to anything when
bindings are applied,even though i triple checked that the variable is
routed and i can see it routed with gray arrows in the bottom and upper
part of the 2 modules.
i use TBC=ME 4.4.0.

Thanks
Nicu

On Monday, May 26, 2014 6:06:28 PM UTC+3, Nicolae Marasoiu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use sml:PostRequest and have a resulting xsd:string value, holding an
> XML data string payload.
>
> The next step would be to convert it to RDF.
>
> But sml:ConvertXMLToRDF takes an rdf:XmlLiteral value.
>
> How to convert between the 2 types?
>
> Thanks,
> Nicu

For more options, visit this group at