On 6/3/2014 23:37, Jack Hodges wrote:
I brought the workspace home and loaded it up onto my iMac (iCore 7, 8 GB), same version of OS X. I have dedicated 4 GB of memory to TBCME, and it still takes about 5 minutes to load.

FWIW I have changed the TBC classes tree for version 4.5 so that it will use the global preference on the maximum number of instances to display (which defaults to 1000). This means that the tree should not cause any further slowness and users can decide to close the tree at their convenience.

And any searches take a few minutes.

For other cases of slowness that you report, I would appreciate more details - what do you mean with "any searches"? I can certainly imagine some SPARQL queries to be very slow on such a large model, but which other features are you using?

By the way, I also get those annoying 'stack unavailable' dialogs on startup and have been for a couple of years.

I believe those will disappear with 4.5 too.

Holger

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/topbraid-users?hl=en
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TopBraid Suite Users" group.