It has been some time and I forgot to post the results of my effort. I
'was' able to find a way to convert EA-UML to UML2 that could be imported
into Topbraid. Here is the link:

http://blog.sparxsystems.eu/2012/11/export-your-ea-models-for-eclipse/comment-page-1/#comment-489202

This simple addition of an XSLT to EA allows the export of the class
diagrams in UML2. You can then load them into Eclipse and see that the
structure of the classes is intact.

As Steve mentioned, importing into TBC is not perfect. It maintains the
naming but tends to mangle the properties and prefixes are pretty much
nonexistent. So you will need to do some work but this will get you 75% of
the way and that is a huge plus in our business.

Jack