The validation results vocabulary is indeed what TopBraid's SHACL engine produces and what every other validation engine will also produce. So it will be interoperable. Each validation result instance usually carries an sh:message as described here

http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#results-message

BTW I mixed up the names of the SM module. sml:CheckConstraints version bundled with 5.1 uses the SPIN violations report format. In order to maintain backward compatibility for existing scripts, 5.2 introduces sml:ValidateGraph, which produces the SHACL results format. Anyway, you'll need to wait for the beta releases to try this out.

Holger