Has anyone else noticed the following problem. I define an sh:constraint on
a class and all is well. If I define a second one on the same class all is
fine until I reload the graph, and then one of them 'disappears'. TBC knows
that I had a second one, because it now tells me that I have an
"(Incomplete SPARQL Constraint)". The first couple of times this happened I
assumed it was my poor memory and luckily I keep my SPARQL queries around
elsewhere and could copy it back in again. But today was the 3rd time and
my memory just isn't that bad. It must be a glitch in the application.

Jack