This scenario seems to work fine for me, see the attached files. I would need a copy of your files or comparable details to reproduce this.

Holger

On 21/09/2016 6:09, Jack Hodges wrote:
I have SHACL (SPARQL) constraints that worked 'fine' under TBCME 5.1.3. In these constraints I am using some SPIN functions and Magic Properties. Under 5.2 my SPIN functions (in foo.spin.ttl) and possibly my Magic Properties (in foo.ui.ttlx), are not being found:

WARN [ModalContext] (E_Function.java:89) - URI <...> has no registered function factory

I do not get these errors when running in the SPARQL tab, only in SHACL constraints.

I have asked about this in the past and was asked to wait until 5.2 was out so now I am asking again.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include the TopBraid Suite family of products and its base technologies such as SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---

# prefix: testFunction

@prefix arg: <http://spinrdf.org/arg#> .
@prefix owl: <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#> .
@prefix rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
@prefix rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
@prefix sp: <http://spinrdf.org/sp#> .
@prefix spin: <http://spinrdf.org/spin#> .
@prefix spl: <http://spinrdf.org/spl#> .
@prefix testFunction: <http://example.org/testFunction#> .
@prefix xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#> .

<http://example.org/testFunction>
  rdf:type owl:Ontology ;
  owl:imports <http://spinrdf.org/spl> ;
  owl:versionInfo "Created with TopBraid Composer" ;
.
testFunction:fun
  rdf:type spin:Function ;
  spin:body [
      rdf:type sp:Select ;
      sp:resultVariables (
          [
            sp:varName "result" ;
          ]
        ) ;
      sp:where (
          [
            rdf:type sp:Bind ;
            sp:expression 42 ;
            sp:variable [
                sp:varName "result" ;
              ] ;
          ]
        ) ;
    ] ;
  spin:returnType xsd:integer ;
  rdfs:label "fun" ;
  rdfs:subClassOf spin:Functions ;
.
# baseURI: http://example.org/testSPARQLConstraint
# imports: http://datashapes.org/dash
# prefix: testSPARQLConstraint

@prefix dash: <http://datashapes.org/dash#> .
@prefix sh: <http://www.w3.org/ns/shacl#> .
@prefix testSPARQLConstraint: <http://example.org/testSPARQLConstraint#> .

  owl:imports <http://datashapes.org/dash> ;
  owl:versionInfo "Created with TopBraid Composer" ;
.
testSPARQLConstraint:Thing_1
  rdf:type owl:Thing ;
  rdfs:label "Thing 1" ;