Hi Dimitrios,

I can confirm the behavior, and did not come up with a "quick" work-around. I have filed this as an enhancement request in our internal bug tracker for the time being. We will let you know in case this is fixed. Meanwhile I am afraid you'd need to post-process these files or merge them into one namespace etc.

Thanks
Holger