I'm looking to maximize my understanding of Composer's features related to
writing, running, reporting, and testing of SHACL.  The online help docs
don't appear to treat this subject much, or at least, I couldn't find it.

Here are some basic questions:

1. Can I show conforming SHACL shapes in the SHACL Validation window?

   1. I know that there is an option for showing conformance in the Targets
   windows but I'm not using Targets but maybe I should be?   I never see
   anything in that window..
   2. I know I can get the full output but then I end up with a new graph
   to get rid of etc.
   3. I'm just looking to approximate the experience of running unit tests
   where I can see (for example) that all of my tests or suites ran.

2. The new unit tests feature is awesome and I've begun to utilize it but
don't know if i have the right workflow

   1. For instance, say I have existing test but want to add some
   additional tests to it.  It seems like the only way to do this is to drop
   the test and rebuild it from the "Create a test case" button but that
   leaves me a little uncertain.  I really just want to add a test, ideally in
   another suite.  Can someone describe their workflow for writing tests?

Thanks everyone.  I feel strongly that SHACL has the possibility to really
move things forward and I am excited to become expert in it.  Feel free to
chime in on how YOU use the software, this isn't just for the TQ folks.

-Adam