Hi, community;

I have a SWON service where I'm generating a value as a URL which should be
based on the server where the SWON service is running.

The company where I work has three different servers/domains:
dev.company.com
test.company.com
prod.company.com

So, for example if I'm running the SWON service on test.company.com it
should generate the URL like this:
url:"https://test.company.com?someService;graphURI...";
... if running the service on dev.company.com it should look generate it
like this:
url:"https://dev.company.com?someService;graphURI...";

The SWON code that I have looks like this:
<swon:Value arg:name="url"
arg:value="https://test.company.com?someService;graphURI={=
?guri }"/>
...with the domain/server *hardcoded*, *so I'm wondering if there's a built
in function/mechanism to achieve this.*

Thanks in advance.