Hi,

I would like to deploy TopBraid EDG with Tomcat through a
docker-compose.yml file.

This is my docker-compose file:

version: '3.2'

services:
  tomcat:
    image: tomcat:jdk8-openjdk
    deploy:
      restart_policy:
        condition: any
    expose:
      - "8432"
    ports:
      - "8432:8080"
    environment:
      - JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx4g
      - TOPBRAID_DATA
    volumes:
      -
${TOPBRAID_DATA}/conf/tomcat-users.xml:/usr/local/tomcat/conf/tomcat-users.xml
      - ${TOPBRAID_DATA}/webapps/edg.war:/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/edg.war
      - ${TOPBRAID_DATA}/conf/web.xml:/usr/local/tomcat/conf/web.xml

When running the container everything seems to be set up accordingly and I
can reach the login page at http://localhost:8432/edg/tbl/

I try to login with my admin credentials, but then I get redirected to the
page saying:

This installation has not been registered yet.

Please contact your administrator to use the Configuration administration
page as described in the documentation.

Which is strange since I am the administrator... Nevertheless I went to the
registration page manually to register the license (
http://localhost:8432/edg/tbl/admin/registration), but again I obtain the
message stating I am not the admin

License Key Registration
 Admin <http://10.211.21.244:8585/edg/tbl/pages/userName> (logout)
<http://10.211.21.244:8585/edg/tbl/purgeuser>

You need to be an admin to see this page.

I got the roles defined in the tomcat.users.xml as it should be (changed
usernames and passwords for this message):

<tomcat-users xmlns="http://tomcat.apache.org/xml";
              xsi:schemaLocation="http://tomcat.apache.org/xml tomcat-users.xsd"
              version="1.0">
    <role rolename="ES-TB_Admin"/>
    <role rolename="ES-TB_Manager"/>
    <role rolename="ES-TB_Editor"/>
    <role rolename="ES-TB_Viewer"/>
    <user username="Admin" password="" roles="ES-TB_Admin,ES-TB_Manager"/>
    <user username="Editor" password="" roles="ES-TB_Editor"/>
    <user username="Guest" password="" roles="ES-TB_Viewer"/>
</tomcat-users>

And the roles are also described in the <auth-constraint> and
<security-role>s in the web.xml

How can I configure Topbraid EDG to recognize my admin account is
administrator?