Hi Irene,

Each spreadsheet represents data we received from a different customer. I
would like to capture its metadata/descriptors such as column names, data
types, number of records etc in EDG. As customers use slightly different
terminologies, I also need to map the column names to a single schema so I
can merge the data for reporting purpose.