I don’t know about your use of sh:or, but there is no such thing as
sh:Property. There is sh:property.

My recommendation is to use TopBraid Composer to create your shapes.
Personally, I would find it challenging to use a plain text editor to put
together a set of shapes (or any other code where syntax can be complex)
without any errors.