Hi Ralph,

Should edg:mapsToProperty point to the property or the property shape?  For
example, in the case of a "generic" property like description that will be
used across many class definitions, such that:

:Product :description "product description"  *mapsTo* Product Table --->
Description Column for Product (ProdDesc)

:Material :description "material description" *mapsTo* Material Table --->
Description Column for Material (MatDesc)

In this case, I can point both ProdDesc and MatDesc to :description using
edg:mapsToProperty but if I walk from Product to the Product-Description
property shape to the :description property, I won't know which column I
actually need for Product vs Material.

Thanks,

Tim