Hi,

When I create a new property or class in EDG, the dialog pops up and I fill
in the fields.  If the default for the ID is not what I need, I click and
drag the mouse across the field to select all of it as shown below.  If I
*release* the mouse button when the mouse is on the pop-up, everything is
fine.  If I release the button when the mouse is not on the pop-up, the
pop-up closes with no warning.

I'm using EDG/TBC 6.3.1
Windows 10
Chrome Version 81.0.4044.122 (Official Build) (64-bit)

The workaround is to be careful where your mouse is :)

Tim

[image: image.png]