Hi,

One of the more interesting presentations of Data Assets (Databases, Tables
and Columns in particular) is a simple tree that walks the edg:tableOf and
edg:columnOf relationships and displays them in as a navigable hierarchy.
Is there a way to create such a view in EDG?  If I made a super property
for the above and inferred, I could do it using the Association view in
TBC.  If this is not a standard capability, how can I build my own
custom visualization?

Without such a presentation layer, it is very difficult to enable people to
interact with the data in intuitive ways.

Thanks,

Tim