Hi,

Some of my classes (not instances) need to have an acronym.  In TBC, I
would just drag edg:acronym onto the form and populate it.  In EDG, this
does not work.  What I'm going for is to have "acronym" appear in the class
definition section of the form view of a class.  I tried adding acronym as
a property shape of both Model Class and Node Shape but I cannot make it
appear in any section of the Class form.

How can I add properties to my classes that are in addition to the standard
properties?  Where is the Definition form for classes defined and can I add
to it?

Thanks,

Tim

[image: image.png]