Thanks, Holger. I guess all the questions I am having is due to the lack of
document explanation for "data graph" and "shapes graph". I don't know
what's the parameters/keywords that validation need to take in in order to
produce results. I am guessing that I have to link the "data graph" with
hundreds of examples to the name of "class" which I defined in the "shapes
graph"? And for the "shape graph", can I just upload the entire "ttl" file
that I created in Topbraid ME using SHACL where I defined the constrains
for property?
Appreciate a lot!
Emily
在 2020年6月15日星期一 UTC-5下午8:03:23,Holger Knublauch写道: