Dear Users,

TopQuadrant is pleased to announce the Public Beta availability of TopBraid
6.4!

TopBraid EDG version 6.4 completes transition to the new user experience
delivered in 6.3 for editing and viewing asset collections. With this,
“old”, pre-6.3 editors are no longer available as an option. To make this
transition possible we added various improvements to the editor including
improving Problem and Suggestions panel, SPARQL query panel, and Change
History panel.

Version 6.4 delivers a number of new capabilities including new import and
data cataloging options, support for GeoSPARQL query and a Google map panel
to display the results, various personalization features, ability to store
document attachments in S3.  These and other new features are described in
more detail in the release notes
<https://www.topquadrant.com/release-notes-topbraid-6-4/>.

As always, we appreciate your participation in our Beta test program and
look forward to your feedback.  Please submit your input by July 10th 2020.

Downloads:

TopBraid Composer Maestro Edition 6.4 Beta:
https://www.topquadrant.com/topbraid-composer-install/

Licensed EDG and TBL customers can access the beta versions of the
enterprise server distributions at these links:

 - TopBraid Live download: http://download.topquadrant.com/live/

 - TopBraid EDG download: http://download.topquadrant.com/live/edg

 *Note that product documentation including user guides is still being
updated and will be out of sync with the newly released Beta changes.

For questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:

Thank you,

The TopBraid Team