Did you activate GeoSparql for your asset collection on its Management tab?

Holger

On 23/06/2020 6:15 pm, Richard Dijkstra wrote:
Hi Holger,

Thank you, this literal is accepted by EDG. I have also create a Google maps API key and registered in the server configuration. In my opinion this all would lead to the availability to a maps panel. But that is not the case.

Any clue for what is required more for accessing the map?

Kind regards,
Richard D