Hi Tim,

if you want to use the same property I think you're rather looking at

https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/#QualifiedValueShapeConstraintComponent

to say that "one of them needs to be running indicator" and "one of them needs to be fault indicator".

But while that would work on a constraint checking level, it will not make sense w.r.t. sh:name and the form editor. The label should be the same in both cases, which I believe indicates that you're better off introducing separate properties.

Holger