Hi Emmanual,

this would be an awesome feature but I am not aware of an implementation that does what you describe. TopBraid EDG already provides a clickable form-based UI for validation reports, so seeing the Turtle file was never a priority for us. But once someone has written a Turtle writer that remembers the line numbers of each subject (=focus node), predicate and object it would be straight forward to map most violations to a suggested line.

Regards
Holger