Irene, I have a related question for tabular import in EDG. In my case, I
would like to match a column to SKOS concepts by* either skos:prefLabel or
skos:altLabel, whichever matches*.

I thought I could just match by rdfs:label but it didn't work. I thought
the skos:*Label => rdfs:label inference is turned on by default but maybe
it is not the case?