Hi Tim,

this works fine for me. From the error messages, could it be that you are reusing an old workspace, or different system ontologies? It cannot find an import of technical-assets and this seems to mess up the system.

I struggle to see how any of this could be related to opening a new SPARQL view though. What happens exactly when you click that button: do new error messages appear or is it just silent?

Holger