Hi David,

Actually, I don't use EDG for SS import at all.  It is too limiting,
especially when the need is repetitive.  Thus I'm using TBC directly and I
would have expected TBC to properly handle spreadsheets with missing column
headers.  I am writing my own construct queries and will use SWP or
SPARQLMotion to iterate over the set of files.

Should I expect TBC to handle this import correctly?

Thanks,

Tim