On 22/08/2020 04:09, daniel.j...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I am searching for the right syntax to create a propertyChainAxiom in TopBraid Composer.  I want to include the inv() function to inverse one of the object property.  But my definition is always considered invalid.

[inv(onto:firstObjectProperty),
onto:secondObjectProperty]

How can I produce something that TBC will consider valid?

The property owl:propertyChainAxiom takes rdf:Lists as values, so you can enter them as [ ex:prop1, ex:prop2 ] in cases where all properties are named URIs. For inverses you need to use the Source Code tab. We haven't seen enough users to provide dedicated editing support for those cases.

Holger