Dear Simon,

Sparql queries and updates are in place now for us. Graph queries work fine
but mutations are missing, I get the following error
<class 'gql.transport.exceptions.TransportQueryError'> {'message': 'Schema
is not configured for mutations.', 'locations': [{'line': 1, 'column': 1}]}
.

Do you have an example of a working mutation from Graphene in EDG? I use
the following not-working query to create a triple:

    transport_data = RequestsHTTPTransport(
        url="http://localhost:8083/tbl/graphql/testdata";)
    client_data = Client(transport=transport_data,
fetch_schema_from_transport=True)

    query_data= gql("""
        mutation {
        createtestClass (input: {uri: "testdata:indpy2" })
        }
    """)

   result_data = client_data.execute(query_data)

Regards,
Richard