Hello every one,
I am using top braid maestro edition 6.3.1 for my work. I want to do
mapping between the two classes. what I exactly want to do is I want to
compare properties of two different classes anf if there is a match then
relates the others properties too.
e.g. lets say we have two classes A and B. Lat say A has properties a1, a2
,a3 and B has properties b1,b2,b3,b4. Instances of all the properties are
already imported. if there is match between values of a1 and b2. Then based
on that match join between two classes takes place or we construct a third
class which will contain values from both A and B based on match.
 Any SPINMap function for mapping between two classes in which we join two
classes based on match between their properties.

IF I used Sparql query then I am able to find the match between two
propeties and output of that. But how to merge two classes based on query
result.
 i am new to SPARQL anf Top Braid . Please help!!!
Thanks & Regards