Dear Holger,

Thanks. Creating the minimal files helped me spot the problem. The working
group's notes [1] contain a mistake:

sh:declare [ sh:prefix "ex" ; sh:namespace <http://example.com/ns#> ; ] .

should be

sh:declare [ sh:prefix "ex" ; sh:namespace
"http://example.com/ns#"^^xsd:anyURI ; ] .

I used the correct syntax in the other folder (probably copied from the
shacl recommendation).

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl-af/